Steep jughauls, technical slabs or vertical pockets—when it comes to sport climbing, we built the Black Diamond Ozone Harness to take on the full spectrum of bolt-protected challenges. Featuring our Kinetic Core Construction, which uses a thin layer of Vectran fibers in place of traditional webbing to evenly distribute weight across the waist and legs, the Ozone provides a comfortable yet minimalist fit for hangdogging and hard redpointing alike. Four pressure-molded gear loops hold enough draws for rope-stretching pitches, and the Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle makes for super-fast on and off.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Lightweight bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built with Kinetic Core Construction
- Waistbelt and leg loops feature abrasion-resistant shell and a soft, ultra-breathable 3D mesh interior
- Four pressure-molded gear loops
- Adjustable, releasable elastic rear risers
Series : Sport Series
KINETIC CORE CONSTRUCTION™
Kinetic Core Construction isn’t just another step in harness design—it’s a quantum leap. Kinetic Core Construction eliminates the need for narrow strands of structural webbing by using a tri-laminate of Vectran™ polymer to distribute the load evenly throughout the harness’s entire structure.